When was the last time you waxed your car? Has it been a few months or even a few years?
Maybe you just purchased a new vehicle and want to make sure your paint gets off on the right foot.
If so, then a wash and wax is a great option for you. Not only will you see a big difference in the appearance, but you’ll be able to feel the smoothness and slickness of the paint once we’re done with the service.
A lot of our customers love this service as it doesn’t take much time to perform, but the results that you get really make your paint pop.
Here’s the cleaning process:
1) Clean wheels, tires, and fenders with a variety of brushes to reach all areas.
2) Thorough hand wash of vehicle including cleaning the door jambs, gas cap, and remove bugs off front end.
3) Clay bar paint to remove stuck on dirt and debris (your paint will feel really smooth).
4) Apply a layer of wax or sealant to all painted surfaces by hand or machine for shine and protection.
5) Dress tires to make them shine (they’ll be dry to the touch once applied).
6) Clean exterior glass and windows to give you crystal clear vision.
from $80 to $120
Please note that Bryan's Showroom Quality Mobile Detailing may not be able to honor some booking requests made.